Teaching 21st Century Skills Workshop
Equip students with essential problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. In an age of ever-expanding information, rote learning cannot keep pace. To thrive, students will need to acquire a flexible, entrepreneurial mindset that propels them to keep learning and adapting to change. In addition, they must develop the interpersonal skills to become skilled navigators of a networked, global economy.
Help students get ahead of the curve—and stay there—by providing meaningful and relevant learning opportunities that incorporate creative and critical 21st century thinking skills, projects, and real-world experiences. This workshop will empower you to empower your students for success in school and beyond.Request workshop
- Understand how broad cultural shifts have already changed education.
- Learn the two kinds of skills students need to thrive in the information age.
- Acquire instructional and assessment strategies you can use immediately.
- Teach students to analyze and use information, address complex problems, and create mental models.
- Develop students’ self-awareness, self-control, and interpersonal skills.
- Use assessment to help students set goals and monitor their progress.