Robert J. Marzano’s five decades of education research come to life in this unscripted video workshop. Rather than quick-fix solutions, Marzano provides the foundation teams need to usher in a new era of competency-based student learning. A companion to The New Art and Science of Teaching, the DVD details three overarching categories of teaching and features 20 new research-based instructional strategies shown to have the greatest impact on student success in classrooms.
This competency-based education video provides K–12 educators with the following tools to improve student learning outcomes:
- A facilitator’s guide, in print and on CD, to better interact with and understand the content
- Twenty innovative strategies, and guidance for implementing effective teaching methods in classrooms
- High-quality footage demonstrating the instructional strategies in real classroom settings
- Guidance for implementing the three overarching categories of teaching
- New techniques for student engagement in meaningful learning experiences
A joint publication of ASCD and Solution Tree
Product Code: DVF075
There are currently no reviews for this product.