Proficiency Scale Revision
Do your existing proficiency scales need some extra attention? Are you unsure of how to improve them? Marzano Research can revise your existing proficiency scales. Using specific criteria from the research literature, we’ll identify and incorporate changes to boost the usefulness and quality of your proficiency scales. Give your staff a fresh perspective and new ideas about how to articulate and measure content in more meaningful ways.Request service
- Scales must be formatted and submitted according to the Marzano Research scales template.
- 4.0 elements (if present) will be evaluated for complexity of mental process and synthesis of all 3.0 elements.
- 3.0 elements will be evaluated for unidimensionality and covariance.
- 2.0 elements will be evaluated for unidimensionality and alignment with 3.0 elements.
- The customer will receive two products: (1) a report with a section for each scale that details feedback regarding, but not limited to, the criteria outlined above; and (2) a set of revised scales with Marzano Research’s suggested changes incorporated.
- This service does not include the creation of any new scales or measurement topics; if a proficiency scale contains content that is not appropriate for the measurement topic, that content will be moved out of the scale and into a note at the bottom of the scale.
- This service includes a follow-up call to address any customer questions regarding the revision.