Enhancing the Art and Science of Teaching With Technology Workshop
Enhance learning today, and prepare students for success tomorrow. The shifts articulated by the Common Core State Standards increase accountability for learning outcomes in the classroom and in the technology-rich world beyond. This interactive workshop shows you how to integrate technology into the research-based strategies from The Art and Science of Teaching to enhance instruction while preparing students for college and career success in the 21st century.
Leverage existing technologies. You’ll learn how to use computers, interactive whiteboards, clickers, laptops, iPads, tablets, and student devices to enhance instruction, increase engagement, and raise achievement. You’ll also discover how to set and meet personal and team goals for integrating technology and improving learning outcomes.Request workshop
- Explore the 41 research-based instructional strategies to improve learning in any classroom.
- Understand how to leverage your existing technology to enhance the artful application of these strategies in your classroom.
- Learn your own unique pedagogical strengths and areas in which you would like to develop greater proficiency.
- Discover new ways to combine individual and collective reflection to build contributive learning communities.
- Contextualize the research on transforming teaching and learning with technology to enhance your professional learning community.
District leaders, school leaders, teachers
One day, multiple days or academies