How do educators build High Reliability Schools (HRS) and boost academic achievement? By implementing interdependent systems of operation and performance assessment. A critical commitment to becoming an HRS is the PLC at Work™ process. This user-friendly teaching resource focuses on: (1) a safe and collaborative culture, (2) effective teaching in every classroom, (3) a guaranteed and viable curriculum, (4) standards-referenced reporting of student progress (standards-based grading), and (5) a competency-based system.
Marzano, Warrick, Rains, and DuFour will help you:
- Increase school effectiveness through a focus on learning and the implementation of research-based leading indicators of operation
- Monitor effective practices through the use of lagging indicators and quick data sources
- Explore the three big ideas associated with the PLC at Work™ process to implement student-centered learning, collaborative teaching strategies, and data-driven instruction
- Engage in periodic reflection on effective school leadership and instructional coaching practices
- Understand how to balance and achieve school and district goals using data to improve student achievement and college- and career-readiness skills
Product Code: BKF795
There are currently no reviews for this product.