Implementing the action steps from The Art and Science of Teaching is much easier when you use this in-depth resource for workshops, teacher training, and self-help. Hundreds of samples, guidelines, checklists, and activities help teachers in all grades and subjects become instant experts on Dr. Marzano's breakthrough framework for effective instruction. A series of 25 modules equips any classroom teacher with a logical planning sequence that ensures you will:
- Establish learning goals and track progress.
- Help students interact with new knowledge, test hypotheses, and develop deep understandings.
- Engage students and plan good lessons and units.
- Establish good classroom management and effective relationships with students.
- Communicate high expectations for learning.
Each module consists of easy-to-follow steps that include:
- Reflective self-assessments
- Concrete examples in various grades and subjects
- Multiple strategies for enacting your plan
- A quick review to ensure that the learning from the handbook sticks
Product Code: BKC331
There are currently no reviews for this product.