Designing Effective Classroom Management
Create a classroom environment that supports student achievement and fosters positive behaviors. This workshop provides teachers and school leaders with an overview of the keys to positive and proactive classroom management, using real-life examples and practical steps for implementation.
You’ll learn five research-based principles for effective classroom management, including identifying and teaching classroom expectations and rules, reinforcing expectations, and developing ways to decrease unwanted student behavior.Request information
- Understand five principles of effective classroom management.
- Define and teach classroom expectations and rules.
- Create classroom structure and procedures.
- Learn effective methods for increasing student engagement.
- Reinforce classroom expectations with a range of strategies.
- Manage unwanted behavior using a hierarchy of appropriate responses.
Teachers, coaches, and administrators