Leading a High Reliability School
Creating the conditions in which others can be successful is one of the highest duties of leadership. The high reliability leader keeps a clear focus on the conditions that are critical to establishing a safe and collaborative school culture, cultivating effective teaching in every classroom, and developing a guaranteed and viable curriculum schoolwide.Request information
- Learn the concepts for leading a High Reliability School.
- Explore and develop strategies for school leadership they can use in their schools.
- Collaborate with other participants to share ideas and system structures for school leadership.
- Learn the concept of using quick data sources to create an information loop for data-driven leadership decisions.
- Reflect on their own areas of strength and areas for growth as school leaders.
Teacher leaders and school or district leadership teams engaged in strategic planning for school improvement.
- Two days