Leading, Teaching, and Learning in a Personalized, Competency-Based System
As schools evolve, personalized competency-based (PCB) models are being embraced as the next step in education reform. True evolution will occur only if key stakeholders in schools fully commit to creating more contemporary and relevant organizational systems. Learn how to utilize research-based strategies and work effectively to transition your school or district to a model that will result in higher teacher optimism and student engagement.Request information
- Understand why the shift is imperative for helping learners succeed in school and in their post-school lives.
- Explore how teaching in a PCB school differs from more traditional systems and why it leads to greater job satisfaction.
- Learn the critical leadership behaviors practiced by principals.
- Explore how PCB schools are better able to meet the needs of all learners, including ELL, IEP, GATE, and the general population.
- Examine innovative scheduling models that have been proven effective.
- Hear the voices of leaders, students, teachers, and other stakeholders from successful PCB schools.
All educators in all content areas at the secondary level.
- 1-day training. A webinar format is also available.