The Marzano Standards-Based Gradebook
Based on Dr. Robert J. Marzano’s standards-based grading approach, this customizable gradebook finally reports to students and parents the most crucial information of all—actual student learning.
With the gradebook you will be able to:
- Measure students’ academic growth by referencing most-recent evidence through “Power Law,” or use linear and straight average analysis
- Create and share topic sets based on Common Core, state, or district standards
- Give students and parents online access to standards-based progress reports
The Marzano Gradebook presents many benefits including:
- Automatically generates standards-based progress reports for students and parents
- Completely web-based, with a responsive layout to support desktops, tablets, laptops, and smartphones
- Advanced grade-explorer calculations automatically suggest best computational measurement of student achievement
- Integrates with PowerSchool, Infinite Campus, and other systems
Request a free demo today!