Harness the power of the PLC at Work® process, in tandem with the High Reliability Schools™ (HRS) framework, to drive continuous improvement in five key areas:
1. A safe, supportive, and collaborative culture
2. Effective instruction in every classroom
3. A guaranteed and viable curriculum
4. Standards-referenced reporting
5. Competency-based education
During this interactive webinar, expert Cameron L. Rains will detail the connections between the PLC at Work process and the HRS framework across the five levels, and share how each level positively impacts students, teachers, and parents.
Cameron L. Rains, EdD, is the assistant superintendent of curriculum and instruction for Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation in Indiana. In this role, he is part of a team working to ensure that all students in the district learn at high levels.
There are currently no reviews for this webinar.