Teachers should endeavor to be experts on the subject of assessment protocol. In order to make reliable decisions about student achievement, assessments must be of high quality. In addition, improved teacher expertise in terms of assessment practice can have a significant impact on student achievement—up to a 34-percentile gain. This webinar will focus on presenting a new and innovative view regarding classroom assessments.
- Consider a new paradigm of classroom assessment.
- Discuss the difference between measurement and assessment.
- Understand how to create a curriculum that is assessment friendly.
- Consider how to use multiple assessments to better determine true indicators of knowledge.
- Learn about how technology can use assessment data to monitor and report on student progress.
Mike Ruyle, EdD, has served as a classroom teacher, athletic coach, school principal, program director, university professor, and professional development presenter over a 30-year career.
There are currently no reviews for this webinar.