Learn to adapt the PLC at Work™ process to address the unique needs at each level of the High Reliability Schools™ (HRS) model. This school-reform model includes five levels of initiatives:
- Level 1—A safe, supportive, and collaborative culture
- Level 2—Effective instruction in every classroom
- Level 3—A guaranteed and viable curriculum
- Level 4—Standards-referenced reporting
- Level 5—Competency-based education
Based on the upcoming book Leading a High Reliability School, this one-hour webinar will examine the similarities and differences of the PLC at Work™ process across each of the five levels of reform and how each level produces its own particular effects on students, teachers, and parents.
Robert J. Marzano, PhD, is cofounder and chief academic officer of Marzano Research in Denver, Colorado. A leading researcher in education, he is a speaker, trainer, and author of more than 50 books and 200 articles.
There are currently no reviews for this webinar.