Rachel’s Challenge aims to equip students and adults to create and sustain safe, caring and supportive learning environments essential for academic achievement. Support positive school culture by spending the first five minutes of your class focusing on what matters. This collection of 35 weeks’ worth of brief, yet powerful activities promotes honesty and communication among students and teachers while fostering a culture of care and respect.
- Build a positive environment that nurtures deep learning.
- Focus on supporting students where and when they most need it.
- Instill students with compassion for their peers and the world around them.
- Set the tone for the day, and create rapport by beginning with an activity.
- Help students learn to value qualities such as kindness and honesty.
Product Code: BKC457
There are currently no reviews for this product.