Partnership is at the heart of everything we do. We draw from a range of expertise and work with educators to understand their classrooms and systems. We focus on helping you define and answer questions that improve education programs and practices—and ultimately student outcomes. As part of this work, we provide tailored and collaborative research, consulting, and technical assistance services that create actionable results for our partners.
We can work with you as a core partner from start to finish or help you tackle a specific element of a larger initiative. For example, we can work with you to:
- Develop a proposal for a federal grant program, such as Education Innovation and Research or School Climate Transformation.
- Create a theory of action that serves as a roadmap to guide strategic planning and decision making and facilitate sessions on how to meaningfully integrate it into decision making.
- Plan and conduct an impact study designed to meet What Works Clearinghouse standards.
- Develop and facilitate a network of teachers and schools to support professional learning.
- Provide research expertise to examine a state-level initiative and improve the supports for schools and districts.
- Work with a district leadership team to plan, roll out, and test a classroom assessment initiative.
Whether developing surveys, carrying out face-to-face interviews, or conducting rigorous research, we work with our partners to connect them to the insights they need to make critical choices.
Marzano Research’s approach is exemplified in our work as Regional Educational Laboratory (REL) Central, one of ten RELs funded by the Institute of Education Sciences. As REL Central, we partner with the state and local education agencies of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming to support their use of data and applied research to improve academic outcomes for learners. To learn more about our REL Central coaching, technical support, and applied research, please visit the REL Central website.
Learn more about our services on this page in the coming weeks, or contact us now to begin a conversation.